Saturday, February 15, 2014


Nice to share this Quote today ....

Doing one thing every day that scares you..

In our daily life we scares with some of thing and we avoid that things when it comes to us

It mean we don't know how to do that thing in detail or we don't like that as we don't have any interest/knowledge in same...

But don't you thing so that, If i scare with particular thing and to do that thing I need to know 100 things for which i don't have knowledge at the moment...

If out of that 100 things i do or understand each thing in day then in that 100 days my scare will be out...

Eg. I scare to do any project on particular skills, and i don't have that skill at the moment i don't take interest in that task as I scare that i may fail due to my lack of knowledge. Yes but if i get that knowledge just by doing small thing in day and then after couple of days i will be master into that an my fear will go away........

So just do one thing casually will get you master in couple of day......

Thanks
Kshitij Yelkar


 

No comments: